How do I use your services, if I do not have an internet?
This tool does not require too much bandwidth. Hence any net connection from any regular service provider should suffice this need.CEE also intends to release an offline option over the next few months, which will need net connection once in a while to download and sync the exams.
If I score low marks in any practice test, I might end up getting demotivated?
To be able to do and achieve the best, one always need to keep modes of self-evaluation, so that strengths & weakness are known. It might become difficult if weaknesses come to your knowledge at later or last stages. CEE helps you in self-evaluation as you keep learning, hence giving lot of time for corrective action.
Will CEE give me real life kind practice papers?
As the exam date draws near, CEE will publish full length PCM & PCB papers on the pattern of the real life exam’s from about 45 days before the exam.
I am already going to a coaching Institute do I need CEE?
CEE helps you to profile your skills and analyze your strengths and weaknesses. Your institute helps you with the understanding of concepts. However, it is impossible for them to evaluate you on every module on an ongoing basis. This tool help you to take control of your exam practice, hence you can practice as you keep learning, which will help you timely identifying your gaps in understanding & correct them immediately.
How do I interpret the answer sheet?
- The answer sheet has two sections ‘ Summary ‘ & ‘Answer sheet.
- Summary gives a top view of the test viz-a-viz test name, details, maximum marks, marks scored etc.
- Answer sheet gives all the questions taken on that instance. It shows the questions , the options , the right answer, your responses along with the explanation text.
How can I view my answer sheet?
You can view your answer sheets from two places:
- Go to dashboard & go in to the drilled down screens , till such stage that you see icon.
- Click on ‘My Exam’ & check the second table ‘Exam Taken’ watch out for icon against each test.
What are my options for payment?
There are two three types of payment options that are available :
What is a “My Exam “?
This section has two tables one reflecting the ‘Exams Pending’ and second one reflecting ‘Exams Taken’. Every time an exam is applied in the ‘Open Exam’ it reflects in the ‘Exam Pending’ and once it is taken the exam moves in to the second table on ‘My Exam’ tab. Here in this table the left hand column shows the report which is generated. On clicking the icon a report opens which list’s the entire question along with the user answers and the right answers.
What is an “Open exam “?
This section will have a list of all the exams that are made available for unlimited practice to the user. The user has to go to the specific exam that he wishes to practice and click on ‘Apply’ on the left hand corner. That particular exam will reflect in ‘My Exam’ tab under exam pending, you can start the exam by clicking “Take test” link. The same exam, if desired can be applied and practice as many times as desired.
What is a “Dashboard “and how do I analyze my performance?
- This tab gives the graphical and acc-data summary of your till date performance. You can review your performance subject wise, chapter wise or topic wise. This will give you insights in to your strength and weakness.
- On clicking on ‘Dashboard’ you can see the overall subject wise performance graph and the summary table
- You can see drill down reports by clicking on the no. of exam which is hyperlinked.
- You can locate this by scrolling down below the graph which will open the drill down status in a new window. You can also view the further drill down by clicking the number of exams hyperlink.
- You can also view the performance and drilldown option from the dashboard screen. This options are available on the right hand side top corner.
Why does the system automatically log me out after 30 minutes?
To protect you’re confidentially, the system will automatically log you out after 30 min.
How to clear the Cache?
Mozilla Firefox & Microsoft Internet.
Ctrl + Shift + Del.
Which browsers are best used for CEE?
The site is best used with the following browsers:
- Mozilla Firefox 3 and above.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 and above.
What do I do if a test is blocked?
In rare cases technical problems can lead to the test suddenly being blocked, for example, if the browser crashes while you are working on the test.
In this situation, please follow the following procedure :
- Logout from your account
- Restart the browser
- Clear the cache, clear browser history
- Login in to your account
Should the problem persist please contact CEE Admin firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I practice?
- Login to your account
- Click on “Open Exam “tab
- From the displayed tree structure please select the test that you wish to take and click on “Apply “Button
- You will see the selected exam in the “My Exam “tab under the “pending exams”
- Click on “Take Test “& start the exam
What should I do in case I forget my User name, password?
If you have forgotten your UserName \ Password , please send a mail to the email@example.com with following information:
- First Name
- Email Id
- Last Name
- Mobile No
How can I edit “My Profile “?
- Please log in to your account
- Go to “My profile” update the appropriate information e.g. Photograph, mobile no, etc., and click on “Submit” to save the changes.
What if, I do not receive notification, username & password?
- Check if the email address is correct
- Check if it is in spam/junk email inbox
If you still do not find it, write to us with your details & queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I create a login?
Visit crackentranceexam.com & click on “Register” link to create profile. Please note that user name and password are case sensitive.